Wednesday 4 November 2009

Google Wave


Well, well - I am now getting into a new era of internet experiences: Google Wave.


My brother-in-law sent me an invite for this 'revolutionary' application and I'm on it. I learned about Google Wave only last week when I watched the introduction video and it looked fantastic.



It is basically a tool that takes real-time internet communication to another level. It combines email, chat, wikis, blogs, twitter etc and makes this all look like magic.
But .... it is not yet out there for everyone. Google Wave is now online piloted as a review version, for those who have an invitation. Well, I have one, and if you're also lucky - you can find me surfing the Wave at: jouwert.vangeene@googlewave.com .

And .... I now also have a few invites to give away. Let me know if you want one!
Happy surfin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment